INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL [IQAC]
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council advocated the establishment of Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the institutions. Presidency University, Bengaluru was established in the year 2015. Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the University was established on 20th August, 2018, as the quality sustenance activity. The IQAC plans, guides and monitors Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the University. The main task of the IQAC is to channelize the efforts and measures of the University towards maintaining academic excellence and robust internal governance.
To establish & effectively implement a robust quality system encompassing teaching, research, consultancy, continued education and also focus on the core and support functions to ensure accountability to stake holders through self-evaluation and continuous improvement.
- Embedding quality into the academic and administrative activities of the University by educating, training, counselling and motivating all the members of the University.
- To design, develop and implement appropriate Quality Processes & Procedures for the academic and administrative activities of the University in consultation with all the concerned members.
- To identify and train a group of internal quality monitoring members to monitor the effective implementation of the quality system procedures
- To ensure that the established Processes and Procedures are reviewed at periodic intervals and initiating necessary corrective measures towards continuous improvement
- To Maintain suitable documentation to support the Quality Processes and Procedures adopted