This programme, a unique two-year course, is a comprehensive study of management topics, from an international perspective. Armed with a strong focus on conceptual knowledge, inherent skills and domain expertise envisaged of managers in both private and public sectors internationally, this programme assists students to analyse the core management techniques, as approached from different perspectives so as to understand their application on the global scale.
- Dynamic industry-integrated course structure and curriculum
- Contemporary, relevant and progressive pedagogy and curriculum compatible with global requirements.
- Reinforced teaching-learning practices that focus on: experiential approach to knowledge transfer, case study and brain storming sessions on academic subjects.
- Focused co-curricular development through seminar series, guest lectures from eminent personalities, skill enhancement programmes [SEP] and soft skill development.
- Extra-curricular activities like industrial visits, literary clubs, social outreach, management clubs and newsletter editorials.
- A finishing school approach to overall development of the student.
INDUSTRIAL PRACTICE [IP]
- Monitored internship of 2 months, post first year, reinforced with a 4-month stipendiary industrial internship
- Envisages guest lectures on emerging aspects of business and industry.
- Under the aegis of the industry-interface programme, management development programmes, executive development programmes, panel discussions driven by industry doyens and the academic stalwarts will be conducted to make students industry-worthy.
- Industrial practice is a pre-placement exercise aimed at providing the students with a hands-on experience, making them industry ready.