ADMISSIONS OPEN : 2023-24 ( Click on the preferred course below to apply )
- The candidate seeking admission for MBA program should have successfully graduated from a recognized University with at least minimum 50% in Aggregate of the Total Marks of the Qualifying Examination. 45% aggregate marks required in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST and other Reserved Categories.
- Candidate should have appeared in any National level or State level or Presidency University entrance examination like PGCET/ CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/KMAT
BBA & BBA (Aviation) PROGRAMS:
- A candidate seeking admission for BBA & BBA (Aviation) program should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Admission in Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore
The 21st century workplace demands niche knowledge,finesse in execution, an entrepreneurial mindset and a global approach towards business organisation. Ultimately, the vantage accrues to those who bring inspiration, commitment and competence to their workplace. School Of Management offers both UG as well as PG program keeping these market dynamics in mind.
The Presidency University MBA will help one to chisel one’s skill and gain a cutting edge in the competitive global market place through a blend of simulation- driven interactive sessions, very reflective of what exactly transpires in the corporate board rooms. The core course in the 1st Year stresses on building a strong cross- functional foundation to support the elective courses in the second year in the student’s area of specialization.
Presidency University MBA program has been designed to equip students with fine blend of Business knowledge, general and strategic management orientation and leadership abilities, coupled with extensive industrial interface.
SELECTION CRITERIA for MBA Program
Candidates are required to appear for the Personal Interview Process in Person or through Skype which will consist of Oral Extempore Presentation and Personal Interview
Other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience add weightage for admission.
The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Interview Process
Admission Process through Online:
- Applications to be submitted through online process only
- Standard X Mark Sheet to be attached
- Registration fee to be paid