ADMISSION OPEN 2021-22
“Special Fee concession available for Early Registration. Please call _ 9022092222_ for more details* conditions apply.”
Click here to apply for:
|B.A. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Arts- Bachelor of Law
( 5- Year Integrated Program)
|Pre-University/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 Examination Pass form recognised Board with minimum of 45% in aggregate ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
Appeared for CLAT/LSAT- -India/PULAT( Presidency University Law Admission Test)
The maximum age limit for candidates is 20 years as on the first day of July of the year of admission (22 years in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
|B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Business Administration-Bachelor of Law (5- Year Integrated Program)|
|B.Com. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Commerce-Bachelor of Law (5- Year Integrated Program)|
|LL.M- Intellectual Property Rights||
|LL.M- Technology Law|
|LL.M- Gender Studies|
|Key Dates for Law Admission -PULAT-2021|
|Entrance Test Location||Application Deadline|
|Presidency University, Bengaluru / Online||30th April 2021|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR 5 YEARS INTEGRATED (Hons.) PROGRAM
Pass in10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates). The maximum age limit for a candidate is 20 years as on July 1of that year (22 years for SC/ST candidates).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR LLM
Three or Five Year LL.B. Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade [45% for SC/ST Candidates]. Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B. examination may also apply.
(Even a pass is eligible)
PULAT* ( Presidency University Law Admission Test )
PI* ( Personal Interview )
- Students are required to appear/ Clear any of the National Level Entrance Examination. (CLAT/ LSAT)
- Additionally students can appear for Entrance cum Scholarship Test, Presidency University Law Admission Test (PULAT).
- Followed by Entrance test, Candidate are required to appear for Personal Interview.
- Scholastic and extracurricular records will be given due weightage.
- Applications to be submitted through online process only
- Standard X Mark Sheet to be attached
- Registration fess to be paid upon confirmation of Provisional admission.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet
- Standard XII Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For Non-Karnataka students)
- Entrance Exam score card
- Passport Size Photographs (5 in Nos.)
Address for couriering original documents
Click here for University Address Labels to be used while couriering the Documents