ADMISSIONS OPEN : 2023-24 ( Click on the preferred course below to apply )
|B.A. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Arts- Bachelor of Law|
( 5- Year Integrated Program)
Pre-University/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 Examination Pass form recognised Board with minimum of 45% in aggregate ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
Appeared for CLAT/LSAT- -India/PULAT( Presidency University Law Admission Test)
The maximum age limit for candidates is 20 years as on the first day of July of the year of admission (22 years in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
|B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Business Administration-Bachelor of Law (5- Year Integrated Program)|
|B.Com. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Commerce-Bachelor of Law (5- Year Integrated Program)|
|LL.M- Intellectual Property Rights||Apply Now|
|LL.M- Technology Law|
|Key Dates for Law Admission -PULAT-2023|
|Entrance Test Location||Application Deadline|
|Presidency University, Bengaluru / Online||15th September 2023|
- Candidates seeking admission to One-Year Master of Law (LL.M) Degree Program should have passed 3 year LLB Degree or 5 year integrated Law Degree from a recognized university, with at least minimum 50% in Aggregate of the Total Marks of the Qualifying Examination. 45% aggregate marks in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST and other Reserved Categories.
- Admission to One Year Master of Law (LL.M) Program shall be based on merit in the qualifying degree, scores secured in the All India Admission Test conducted every year by the Universities individually or by a group of universities collectively, specifically for this purpose, with the objective of testing aptitude for teaching/research, legal reasoning, and comprehension / basic legal knowledge and interview conducted by Presidency University, Centre for Post-Graduate Legal Studies (CPGLS).
- Candidate should have appeared in any National level or State level or Presidency University entrance examination like CLAT, LSAT.
- A candidate seeking admission to the B.B.A.LLB (Hons.), B.Com.LLB, B.A.LLB. (Hons.) Programs should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Should an age limit to such admission be mandated by the prescribed authority, the same will be binding on such admissions. Candidates, whose age is above 20 years as on July 01 on the year of admission, shall furnish an undertaking to the university to this effect.
- Candidate should have appeared in any National or State level or Presidency University entrance examination like CLAT, LSAT and such others
PULAT* ( Presidency University Law Admission Test )
PI* ( Personal Interview )
- Students are required to appear/ Clear any of the National Level Entrance Examination. (CLAT/ LSAT)
- Additionally students can appear for Entrance cum Scholarship Test, Presidency University Law Admission Test (PULAT).
- Followed by Entrance test, Candidate are required to appear for Personal Interview.
- Scholastic and extracurricular records will be given due weightage.
- Applications to be submitted through online process only
- Standard X Mark Sheet to be attached
- Registration fess to be paid upon confirmation of Provisional admission.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X Mark Sheet
- Standard XII Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For Non-Karnataka students)
- Entrance Exam score card
- Passport Size Photographs (5 in Nos.)
- A candidate seeking admission for BCA Program should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate.
B.Sc. Data Science:
- A candidate seeking admission to B.Sc. Data Sc. Should have passed (10 + 2) / PUC or equivalent examination with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
- Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree (OR) Passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 Level or at Graduation Level.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
- Candidate should have appeared in any National or State level or Presidency University entrance examination PGCET, KMAT.