ADMISSIONS OPEN : 2023-24 ( Click on the preferred course below to apply )
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for B.TECH PROGRAMS (Regular)
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech Program should have passed the PreUniversity / Higher Secondary /or any equivalent 10+2 examination from an approved State / Central govt. board or from an international board like University of Cambridge
“A” level certificate or certificate from International Baccalaureate (IB), Geneva, etc., with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics /Computer as an additional subject, and with 60% aggregate of Total Marks in the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidate should have appeared in any National/ State level/ Presidency University entrance examination viz. CET, Comed-K, JEE and such others.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for B.TECH PROGRAMS (Lateral Entry)
- A candidate who has passed any diploma examination or equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate is eligible for admission to B.Tech Programs (Lateral Entry).
- Candidate should have appeared in any State level entrance examination.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for M.TECH PROGRAM
- A candidate seeking admission for M.TECH program should have Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Engineering [B.E / B.Tech] in the relevant field from any Indian University or Foreign University recognized by UGC /AIU, having obtained at least 50% of marks in the aggregate. 45% aggregate marks required in case of candidates belonging to SC / ST and other Reserved Category
- Candidate should have appeared in any National level or State level or Presidency University entrance examination PGCET, GATE
- Candidates are required to appear for the Presidency University, Bengaluru evaluation test in addition to standard eligibility criteria
- Candidates are also required to appear for Personal Interview process
- Admissions team also considers scholastic and extra-curricular records
- Applications to be submitted through online process only
- Standard X Mark Sheet to be attached
- Registration fee to be paid
Address for couriering original documents
Click here for University Address Labels to be used while couriering the Documents
Note: “Apply voucher code PU2023 to avail Rs.500 discount during the application form submission”.
CET Code – E-237 PGCET Code – B-349 (MBA) PGCET Code – T-983 (M.Tech) Comed-K Code – 173