Student Exchange Programs

Inbound Mobility Programs

“Exploit the culture of garden city & Incredible India”

Presidency University (PU), Bangalore welcomes students who are currently registered for a degree seeking program at a recognised university/ Institute with which PU has an active MoU for student exchange program. Incoming students can carry out research / coursework for a maximum period of two semesters. To learn more about registration process for exchange program, students may contact office of international/ faculties in the home university. Confirmation of admission is subject to the norms of MoU signed with Presidency University and the rules and regulation of both the Country/ Partner universities.

Tuition fee will not be levied for students coming on exchange program from partner universities. All expenses towards accommodation, flight booking, visa processing, health insurance etc. should be taken care by incoming students. Accommodation during exchange program will be provided in the hostel on payment of approximately Rs.15,000/- per month (includes food, airport pickup & drop, local transportation, internet facilities etc).

Application Form For Inbound Mobility Program (Semester Abroad Program)

Please send the scan copy of filled in application with relevant documents to

Outbound Mobility Programs

Outbound Mobility Programs are incorporated to encourage UG and PG students of Presidency University to take up one or two semesters of academic journey at partner universities abroad. Through this program, students will have a chance to do course/project work and experience advanced abroad learning platforms. Prior to application process, course mapping has to be done through the student’s home department-Board of Studies. Most of the Presidency University’s partner university offer tuition fee waiver for UG/PG exchange programs.

“Opportunities regarding Outbound Mobility Programs will be circulated to the official email IDs of students”

For registrations email us the below filled form at or visit Office of International Affairs.