ADMISSIONS OPEN : 2023-24 ( Click on the preferred course below to apply )
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for B.Tech
- Pass in Pre-University / Higher Secondary /10+2 examination Pass with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Electronics /Computer.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category) in the above subjects taken together
- In case of SC/ST, Category -1 and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category students from Karnataka (Karnataka candidates) the minimum marks for eligibility shall be 40 %.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for M.Tech
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Engineering [B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc] in the relevant field from any Indian or Foreign University, recognised by UGC, having obtained at least 50% of marks in the aggregate [45% in the case of reserved Category Candidates]
- Candidates are required to appear for the Presidency University, Bengaluru evaluation test in addition to standard eligibility criteria
- Candidates are also required to appear for Personal Interview process
- Admissions team also considers scholastic and extra-curricular records
- Applications to be submitted through online process only
- Standard X Mark Sheet to be attached
- Registration fee to be paid
Address for couriering original documents
Click here for University Address Labels to be used while couriering the Documents
Note: “Apply voucher code PU2023 to avail Rs.500 discount during the application form submission”.
CET Code – E-237 PGCET Code – B-349 (MBA) PGCET Code – T-983 (M.Tech) Comed-K Code – 173