10 Reasons to choose Presidency University
June 30, 2019 | Blog
Presidency University is one of the fastest rising private universities in Bengaluru. It has been a university that has grown leaps and bounds in a
short amount of time and is on its way to becoming one of the biggest educational institutes in the whole of South India. But these are not the
only things that make Presidency University great.
Here are 10 reasons to choose Presidency University
1. Management –
Though the university is new, the people at the top running the whole campus have a staggering 40+ plus of academic experience and achievements.
These people have been associated with the biggest industries and international universities, and now, bring knowledge and experience for the
students of Presidency University.
2. Approvals & Ratings
– The Presidency University is AICTE approved and has been bestowed with an ‘A+’ rating by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Even some
established colleges in Bengaluru do not have that.
– Recently, we also won the title of ‘Best University of the Year 2018 – South India’ given by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
(ASSOCHAM). This is quite an honour for us and is validation of the efforts we put in for our students to get the best education.
– If you want to judge a university’s faculty members, ask the students. Our students swear by the faculty. They absolutely love them and have the utmost respect for them. We have a healthy balance of experience and youth
guiding the students through their academic life. We have more 500+ faculty teaching at the university.
– Being a private university, we have the freedom to formulate our own curriculum. We’ve used this opportunity to base all our curriculums on the
best universities across the world. We’ve tried our best to bring international standard education through Presidency University. Half of the
curriculum also stresses on practical work.
6. Campus –
Presidency University has a 60-acre campus. It is one of the biggest campuses in the city, and a beautiful place to look at. There’s greenery,
landscaping and state-of-the-art structures where students learn. There’s also a huge library, gym, cafeteria, sports facility healthcare facility,
meditation facility, computer lab, and an ATM on the campus.
7. Network –
Presidency University has 7+ school and colleges in the South. Students belonging to various streams can find admission in some of the best
colleges in the whole region.
8. Student Programs
– Student life should be a lot more than just education. For their all-round development, we have many students groups and extracurricular
activities where students can craft their talents and do better in life.
9. Guest Lectures – Webring in some of the biggest b names in the industry for guest lectures in
all streams. Students eagerly await to learn from these stalwarts, and their lectures really prepare them well for not just academics, but also
their upcoming professional life.
10. Internships –
Students are allowed to get internships from a very early on in their academic year. It is during their internships that they get a taste of what
their career is going to be like.
If you considering
, law, design,
, you get an admission into Presidency University. You
will be on the fast-track to a fulfilling career. You can also visit the campus and get a first-hand experience of what the university is like. But
hurry, as most seats get filled up fast.