Designation:Associate Professor and HOD
Qualification:Ph.D.(IIT ,ISM), Dhanbad
- Awarded “Prafulla Kanta Banerjee Silver Medal” for “Best All Round Graduate in the Remaining Faculty2002” by Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India for commendable performances in academic and extra-curricular activities.
- Achieved All India Rank: 32 (with 95.13 percentile) in GATE 2007 (GEOLOGY & GEOPHYSICS).
- Awarded “Young Teacher’s Award 2014” for his outstanding contribution in teaching from the Confederation of Education Excellence, New Delhi on 6th September, 2014.
- Successfully imparted Field Training Programme on “Cleat and Fracture Mapping” at Sarshatali Coal Mine, Asansol, West Bengal, India to the Geology Team of Integrated Coal Mining Limited (ICML) on 28th June, 2014.
- Successfully imparted Field Training on “Cleat and Fracture Mapping” at Jharia Coalfield, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India to the M.Sc.Tech. and Ph.D. students of the Department of Applied Geophysics, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad from 23rd to 28th October, 2015.
- Awarded“Bharat Gaurav Award 2016” for Meritorious Services, Outstanding Performance and Remarkable Role from the India International Friendship Society, New Delhi on 12th May, 2016.
- Life Member of Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA)
- Life Member of Indian Geological Congress (IGC)
- Life Member of Indian Geophysical Union (IGU)
- Professional Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Member of Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA), India
- Member of American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)