Submit on or before 15th February 2021, before 10:00PM
Entry Rules & Regulations 2021
- THE MISSION of the Nigli Short Film Competition is to develop and create awareness on Karnataka Tourism,
- A commentator introduces all exhibiting films selected for screening and the filmmakers in attendance are given the opportunity to speak about the film to the Karnataka Tourism
- THEME: Karnataka Tourism, the film should have a story line with artist.
- Entrants must be College students and fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
- Non-English language Films must have English subtitles.
- Nigli Short Film Competition is a juried competition, currently open to only College Students.
- Running time of films shall not exceed 5 minutes
- Films produced, financed or developed by a major film studio or television network are not eligible to compete.
- Two flash disks or wetransfer (Mov, mp4 or m4v file) labeled with the Film’s title, running time, format (PAL).
- Unsigned entry forms will be rejected.
.The entry must also include the following:
- film description (80 words or less),
- complete production credits, film logline,
- filmmaker’s passport size photo (digital, 200 dpi min.),
- filmmaker’s bio-data, and two stills from the film (digital, 200 dpi min.).
- ALL SUBMITTED MATERIALS become the property of the Nigli Short Film Competition.
- Entry films will not be returned and will be screened later on in specified places/Social Media.
- By submitting this material and signing the release form, the Filmmaker and/or Producer acknowledge that Nigli Short Film Competition shall have the right to copy any material for the Competition’s non-commercial use only.
- The deadline for submitting the completed film to the competition is Monday, 15th February 2021, before 10:00PM.
- Awards, Prize Money will be presented to the Winners and Certificates to all participants during the closing ceremony program (Sunday, 28th February 2021 at 17:00 hours onwards).
- By signing the entry form, the Filmmaker expressly agrees to provide the Karnataka Tourism and Nigli Short Film Competition permission to use all submitted materials, including the film stills, descriptions, filmmaker’s biography and film screening history in any and all forms of media for the express purpose of Karnataka Tourism promotion and publicity.
- Karnataka Tourism and Nigli Short Film Competition may use clips from Selected Films for both television and/or Internet publicity. However, they will limit footage to less than five minutes, and will not allow unauthorized usage of footages without the direct consent of the filmmaker and/or producers.
- Competition Director: Dr. Rajah Balakrishna +919740415690
- Programme Convener. Ms. Seroja Manoj +91 94804 51483
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NIGLI Short Film Competition Organizing Committee
- Chairman: Mr. Ivan Nigli.
- Competition Director: Rajah Balakrishna,
- Screening Committee Head: Mr. Rajeev T
- Programme Convener: Seroja Manoj
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST REACH , NOT LATER THAN FEBRUARY 15, 2021. 10:00 PM.