FIT INDIA MOVEMENT is a nation-wide event to encourage people to remain healthy and fit by including physical activities and sports in their daily lives. It was launched by Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modi at Indira Gandhi Stadium, New Delhi on 29th August 2019
The Department of Physical Education – DPE, is planning to organize a 5 km Cyclothon event among our Faculty and Staff members (Men &Women) on 12/12/2020 at 3.00 pm as a fitness program to commemorate FIT INDIA MOVEMENT
Faculty and Staff who are interested to take part in the cyclothon event are requested to send their details to the Email id given below:
- The Bicycle will be available for the First 30 entries for the event
- T-shirt will be provided for the participants.
- The participation certificate will be given to who have completed the fixed distance
- The target distance is 5km
- Others are welcome to participate, but they have to bring their own bicycle.
Ms. Kalaivani S – 9902569563
Mr. Santhosha C – 9620166608