Obtained Masters of Technology, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems. I would grade myself as an effective communicator with excellent planning, organizational, and negotiation strengths. I have the ability to lead, reach consensus, establish goals, and attain results. I am seasoned to train students and provide excellent project guidance at the university level. I have published papers in many international and national journals, and presented papers in conferences.
I consider myself to be a friend and a motivator to the students. I love reading books, because I believe reading, helps a person to grow not just intellectually but also emotionally. I strongly believe the youth of our country will always make us proud and we have a great responsibility as teachers, of nurturing them.
VLSI Design, Verilog HDL, VHDL, Basic Electronics, Microelectronics, Analog Electronics, Microprocessor. CMOS VLSI design
Class Coordinator, Faculty Advisor, University Project Guide
VLSI Design, Image Processing, Neural Networks, Embedded Systems, Microelectronics
- IOSR Journal of Electronics & Communication Engineering (IOSR- JECE), Speed and Position control of Train System using GPS , Volume 5, Issue 6, PP24- 28 , Mar- Apr- 2013
- Internation Journal of Engineering & Science Invention & Networking (IJESI), ASM based Parity Detection Algorithm for Communication , Vol 2, Issue 4, PP 01-06, April 2013.
- Journal of Cmputer Application(JCA), Optial path Determination for mobile Robots Using Motion Heuristics Search Techniques , Vol 5, Issue 1, Pg 1-4, 2012.
- International Journal of Computer Applications, (IJCA) Digital Compression Techniques – A Novel Method of Implementation , Special Issues , Vol 1, June 2012.
- International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Smart Water Meter Reading and Distribution System, , July – Aug 2018
- Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research(JETIR) Calibration and Volumetric Measurement of Fuel Gauge for Aviation and Watercraft, Volume 6 Issue 6
June-2019, Pg 599-602, eISSN: 2349-5162