Soon after completing M.Sc in Solid State Physics, I have been worked as a Project Fellow in the Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and handled sophisticated instruments like Atomic Force Microscope, Ellipsometer and Rheometer. I have earned my Ph.D from Kuvempu University in 2016 with Junior and Senior Research Fellowships from University Grants Commission (UGC). During my Ph.D work, a systematic study on influence of different dopants on gas sensing, magnetic and electrical properties of ZnO nanomaterials has been carried out. My work at Zhejiang university, China as a Post-Doctoral Scholar was dedicated to Graphene based gas sensor. Before joining to Presidency University, Bangalore, I was associated with Alliance University, Bangalore.
• Post-Doctoral Fellowship from Government of China, China.
• Senior Research Fellowship from UGC, New Delhi, India.
• Junior Research Fellowship from UGC, New Delhi, India.
• Project Fellowship from Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru.
• Best Poster Presenter award in National conference on Microscopy and Adavances in Material Sciences (NCMAMS 2015) held during 02-03-2015 to 04-03-2015 at University of Jammu, Jammu,India.
• Best Poster Presenter award in the National conference on Recent trends in Physics, Mathematics and Engineering (RTPME-2015) held during 20-02-2015 to 21-02-2015 at Sarada Vilas College, Mysore, India.
Material Science, Engineering Physics
Conference papers :17
10 National :
• Synthesis and characterization of pure and doped ZnO nanomaterials.
• Temperature dependent DC conductivity studies.
• Dielectric properties and AC conductivity studies.
• Temperature dependent gas sensing studies for different gases.
• Graphene based gas sensors.
• Magnetic properties at room temperature