International Refereed Journals-03
1.“Estimation of RMS Delay spread for Multiple bounce in tropical regions” in Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Volume 14, Issue 4, August 2019 .indexed in Scopus,Web of Sceince (ESCI).
2. RMS delay spread estimation for tropical area during rain event for single bounce” IJECET,IAEME Publications, Volume 9 ,issue 6, Nov-Dec 2018, [Scopus and Thomson and Reuters indexed]
3. Paper entitled “Optimal Radio Resource and Power Allocation for next generation wireless networks with inter-cell interference” published in IJESC 2014 DOI 10.4010/2014.289 ISSN-2321 -3361.
1) Third Eye – A writing aid for visually impaired People accepted for publications ICMTCI 4.0 15-16th Sept 2020,Springer Nature/BJIT Scopus Indexed Journal.
2) Acute Respiratory Distress and Foot Ulcer Detection System using IOT for Diabetic Patients” ISBN 978-981-15-5257-1, International Scopus Indexed Springer Conference ICECMSN2020.
3) “Time Dispersion Parameters for Single bounce 2D Geometrical channel including rain fading effect” published in IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics,Information and Communication Technology held on 20-21st May 2016 at S.V.C.E,Bangalore.
4) “Time Dispersion Parameters for Double bounce Geometrical Channel Model Including Rain Fading Effect” has been accepted for presentation at 4 international Conference on ERCICA 2106 to be held during 29th -30th July at N.M.I.T , Bangalore, published in Springer Publishers for Science and Technology publications .
5) “Angle and Time of Arrival Statistics of Rain fading Effect for Cellular System”,published in 12th International Conference on Wireless and Optical Communication Networks held during 9-11 September 2015 ,IEEE Bangalore section and IEEE Photonics society.
6) “Joint Angle and Time of Arrival Statistics of Rain Fading Effect for Second Bounce Cellular System”,published in IEEE International Conference held during 21st – 23rd December 2015 at M.S.R.I.T
7) “2D Geometrical Based Channel Model Including Rain Fading Effect”published in 4th IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing, April 2-4, 2015, India ISBN 978-1-4799-8080-2 Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Melmaruvathur.
8) "Hardware Implementation of 4x4 Matrix Inversions for Channel Equalization in MIMOOFDM Systems". IEEE International conference 2010 at bangalore in Dayananda sagar college of engg. .
“Hardware Implementation of Matrix Inversion Using Cofactor Method”published in National Conference On Communication Engineering, Signal Processing and VLSI Design Dec 16-18, 2009 at Rajgiri School of Engg. & Technology Cochin..