Prof. Dr. Ameer Hussain is an Assistant Professor at Presidency University, Bengaluru. He has done his Ph.D. from ICFAI University and Production Engineering from Anna University. He has more than 10 years of rich teaching, research and industrial sales experience. He was awarded as the “Best Product Developer Award” for his outstanding achievement in sales. To pursue his passion in teaching and research he moved to academics. His subject area of expertise includes Marketing Management, Service Marketing, Research Methodology, Consumer Behavior, Retail Management, Managerial Economics and Organisational Conflict Management. He has published many research papers in reputed national and international journals which are indexed/listed in SCOPUS and ABDC. He has hands on experience on statistical software tools including SPSS and AMOS. He has successfully conducted many workshops and conferences on research methodology.
Teaching, Research and Evaluation
Marketing/Research Methodology/Economics/General Management
Consumer Behaviour, Service Marketing, Strategy and Organisational Conflict Management
- Journal articles published: 7
- International Journals: 4
- Indian Journals: 3
- Journal articles under review: 3
- Research paper presentation at International Conferences: 4
Workshops/Seminars Conducted: 6
- Ameer Hussain, A., Swar, B. N., & Bhattacharyya, R. (2017). Analysis of Inter-Relationship between Trust, Communication and Commitment and Its Effect On Work Relationship and Performance: With Special Reference to Indian Pump Manufacturer and Distributor. International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research.15 (2), 289-305. (SCOPUS Indexed & ABDC listed Journal)
- Ameer Hussain, A., Bhattacharyya, R., & Swar, B. N. (2019). A study on the impact of various dimensions of conflict in channel relationship and performance. International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management, 5(3/4), 351. (SCOPUS Indexed & ABDC listed Journal).
- Ameer Hussain, A., Harlalka, D., & Padhy, S. (2020). An Analysis of Strategy Linkage with Financial Performance. Test Engineering and Management, Vol. 18, Issue. May/June, pp.26356-26369. (SCOPUS Indexed)
- Ameer Hussain, A., Padhy, S., Bharatwaj, P., & Chaitra, VH. (2020). A Study on the Product Adaptive Strategies of Generator. Indian Journal of Economics & Business, Vol. 19 No. 2, Issue. December. (SCOPUS Indexed)
- Ameer Hussain, A., Gopala Krishnan, S. (In Press). A study on the factors influencing segregation of house hold waste by the residents of Bengaluru city. Indian Journal of Environmental Protection. (SCOPUS Indexed)
- Ameer Hussain, A., & Padhy, S. (2017).Consumer behaviour to purchase ecofriendly car in the city of Pune and Aurangabad. International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Management. 7 (1), 1-6. (Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, ProQuest, EBSCO, Cabell’s Directories, Google Scholar, Open J-Gage and Index Copernicus)
- Ameer Hussain, A. (2016). A Study on Managing Conflict in Work Relationship between Manufacturer and Distributor. IUJ Journal of Management, 4 (1), 61-62. (UGC Approved Journal)
Research Paper Presentation at International Conferences:
- Presented research paper on “An Analysis of Strategy linkage with Financial Performance.” at International Conference on Emerging Trends in Multi-Disciplinary Research-ETMDR 2020.
- Won best research paper presentation award on “A study on the intention and behavior towards segregation of solid waste by the residents of Bangalore city” in the International conference organized by International Institute of Business Studies on 2019.
- Presented research paper on “Analysis of Inter-Relationship between Trust, Communication and Commitment and Its Effect On Work Relationship and Performance: With Special Reference to Indian Pump Manufacturer and Distributor” at Symbiosis international conference-SIMSARC 16
- Presented research paper on “A study on the impact of various dimensions of conflict in channel relationship and performance” at Symbiosis international conference-SIMSARC 17