School of Computer Science and Engineering and Information Science
International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotics based Automation Subsystem Enhancements in Social Welfare Secured Computer Application Systems.
09th and 10th December 2022
About Presidency University
Presidency University aspires to be among the best universities in the world in the shortest span possible with a focus on innovative and research-oriented teaching methodology, state-of-the-art facilities, industry-friendly curriculum with concrete action plans and an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence. The University believes in nurturing talents amongst all those who join the University. The University is a part of the Presidency Group of Institutions (PGI), which constitutes of 7 Schools and a College. Within a short span of three decades, PGI has created a niche for itself as one of the top-notch institutions in Bengaluru. The University is carrying the legacy through its close nurturing and mentoring of talent and skills in each individual. The University aims to transform students to become successful professionals and responsible citizens.
A wide range of courses is offered to students to help them in understand the various intricacies involved in computing. The courses are designed in a way to invoke students’ ability to think originally and creatively. School of Engineering, Presidency University, Bengaluru, has been ranked No. 1 in Pan India under Top Emerging Engineering Institutes, Ranked No. 4 under Emerging Engineering Institutes for Placement.
About the Conference
The objective of IC-A2CMR ‘22 is to present the latest research and the corresponding results of Researchers (preferred students, post-graduate students, Research Scholars and post-doc scientists) related to Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. The conference will feature paper presentations as well as keynote speeches by expert speakers who will focus on recent state-of-the-art technologies in the related areas of the conference.
Interdisciplinary research has become a major challenge for researchers and academicians in the growing research world. The intention and the expected outcome of this international conference are :
- Establishes a network platform for young researchers, faculties and experts to share their ideas and solutions in the areas of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Cyber Security and Robotics.
- Provide an opportunity for the young researchers to present their creative and innovative ideas in the areas of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Cyber Security and Robotics.
- Encourage discussion and Networking between the researchers in all the mentioned disciplines.
- Highlight the connections between AI, Machine Learning, Cyber Security and Robotics.
- Imposing the Culture of Inter-disciplinary research among the industrialist, Academicians, and Research Scholars.
The five major trending areas focused in the conference are Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Machine Learning, Cyber Security and Robotics. The conference will facilitate the Industrialist, Researchers Scholars, and Research associations especially, those, who are carrying out their research work in the aforesaid domain of Computer Science, Information Technology, and Mechanical Engineering with valuable discussions in order to make the outcomes more realistic.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Recommender Systems
- Internet of Things
- Predictions Algorithms
- Banking Bot
- Sentiment Analysis
- Voice and Video Analysis
- Recommendation Models
- Vehicle Automation
- Network intrusion and IoT Security / Network Security
- Cyber Ethics and Crimes / Cyber Security
- Web Service / Mobile / Software Coding Security
- Malware Detection and Cyber Threats
- Humanoid Robots
- Biologically Inspired Robo Controls
- Human -Robot Interaction
Journals associated with this conference for publication of papers :
Journal of Emerging Technologies (UGC Care)
Innovative Research Journal of Xidian University (Scopus)