Name : Dr. Swapnil P Mackasare
Designation : Associate Professor
Qualification : MBA, PhD
Experience 15 Years
- Arvindekar , U. V., & Mackasare, S. (2012). “A Study of Academic leadership Styles at Private Management Institutions–A Transformational Leadership Perspective”. The Fed Uni Journal of Higher Education, VII(1), 42-52. ProQuest, U.S.A., EBSCO Publishing, U.S.A., Cabell's Directories of Publishing Opp., U.S.A. ISSN 0973 – 3744 ( cited by 4 different international studies)
- Mackasare , S. (2016). Consumer Predilections for Medical Treatment:A Predictive Study in Selected Areas of Pune Region, Maharashtra. IUP Journal of Management Research, XV(6), 39-57.(Cabell's Directories of Publishing Opp., U.S.A, ProQuest, U.S.A., EBSCO Publishing, U.S.A. (Oct 2016)) (1 citation) ISSN: 0972-5342
- Mackasare, S. (2006). Leadership Essentials. The Indian Express.
- Mackasare, S., & Arvindekar, U. V. (2012). An Empirical Investigation into Management Practices of Academic Leaders in Management Colleges. International Journal of Research in Computer Application & Management, 2(2), 43-49. Indexed and listed at Ulrich's Periodicals Directory ©, ProQuest, U.S.A.,EBSCO Publishing, U.S.A., Cabell's Directories of Publishing Opp., U.S.A, Index Copernicus Publishers Panel, Poland) ISSN 2231-1009
- Mackasare, S. and Pandey S. (2019). An Analytical Study of Significant factors in predicting the upcoming scope of Middleweight Sports bikes in the Indian Market (Forthcoming) SCOPUS
- Mackasare, S. and Chowdhury, S.R. (2018) ‘An empirical study of factors affecting customer loyalty in e-business: a predictive study in selected states of India’, Int. J. Electronic Customer Relationship Management, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp.203–236. Inderscience – SCOPUS (ELSEVIER), Academic One file (GALE), cnpLINKER (CNPIEC), ProQuest, ACPHIS (Australia) IS Journal Rankings, Australian Business Deans Council, Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), Index of Information Systems Journals (Deakin University), Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers (ISSN online: 1750-0672 , ISSN print: 1750-0664)
- Mackasare, S. (2019) The Moderating Effects of Experience-Privacy-Reputation-Trust, Convenience and Usefulness on Purchase Intentions of Online customers in the Indian e-commerce Industry using AMOS (SEM) (Forthcoming) SCOPUS
- Mackasare, S. Disruptions in SCM: An extensive research review (working paper)
- Mackasare, S. (2019) A Study of factors affecting the buying behavior of real estate customers using Logistic Regression in selected areas of Pune.
- Mackasare, S. Entrepreneurial Orientation and its relationship with performance of selected hotels in Pune region.
- Makasare, S. and Apoorva I. A Study on awareness of competency mapping and training needs analysis Toyota Tsusho, Bangalore
- Relevance of Servant Leadership with a specific emphasis on issues related to governance and funding of tertiary higher education in India.
- Leadership in Higher Education with an Emphasis on Private Management Institutions and its relation with Overall Organizational Effectiveness.” (Cited by international research studies in Higher Education)
- Preparing Saudi Universities for International Accreditation in the Area of Governance and Leadership by E Alharbi - 2017 - search.proquest.com
- Leadership styles comparison between the self-perceptions of vice presidents of administration at public and private universities in California by WM Marquez - 2015 – search.proquest.com
- Präsidiale Führungsstile in Hochschulen RB Vega - Springer
- Präsidiale Führungsstile in Hochschulen: Vom Wandel zur Transformation by RB Vega - 2017 - books.google.com