|Name : Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Ph.D.
- Winner of the “Innovative Faculty of the Year 2020” award from DHS foundation, New Delhi.
- ‘Best Academic Associate of the year-2016-ISB’ awarded by MFAB Class of 2016.
- As a part of PGPMAX program went to Wharton, University of Pennsylvania, USA in 2016. Assisted Professor Jagmohan Raju, Joseph J Aresty Professor, Executive Director, Wharton Co-Sponsorship of ISB, Vice Dean, Wharton Executive Education. Assisted him for the course strategic marketing business simulation called Markstrat for a week.
- Received appreciation letter from Professor V. “Seenu” Srinivasan, Adams Distinguished Professor of Management and Emeritus, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, USA and visiting faculty to ISB.
- Received appreciation letter from Professor Suman Ann Thomas, Head-Data Analytics and Solutions at StartAgile, Singapore. She was Professor at ISB during the tenure.
- One of the winners of “Step out Story” contest conducted by Samsonite on Facebook in 2012.
- Citation from VITS, Hyderabad: Adjudged as one of the Best Teachers in the MBA department and has been chosen for the award of a cash incentive for the academic year 2010-11. “Sanjay Kumar is considered to be a dynamic teacher who always motivates the students in curricular and extra-curricular activities. His participation in organizing institute level functions is commendable.”
- Key person in DNA Newspapers to get the Government of Andhra Pradesh (Undivided State) approved advertisement tariff and empanelment for the first time in the country.
- Promoted as Assistant Manager within one year of probation at India Today
- Kumar, S., & Sarma, V. V. S. (2013). Green Innovation-A Study on Green Innovation at Panasonic Corporation. Amity Global Business Review, 8 (ISSN 0975-511X)
- Kumar, S., & Sarma, V. V. S. (2017). Paradigm Shifts in Daily Newspapers Marketing A Study on Newspapers Marketing in Andhra Pradesh through Events and Exhibitions. Indian Journal of Commerce & Management Studies. (ISSN: 2249-0310)
- Kumar, S., & Sarma, V. V. S. (2017). Leadership through Innovative Marketing Practices - A Study on Award Winning Campaign of Affle and Maruti Suzuki. International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (ISSN: 2319- 4421 CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS WITH ISBN NUMBERS
- In absentia presentation: ‘Performance and Challenges of Newspapers in India: A Case Study on English versus Vernacular Dailies in India’ Twelfth AIMS International Conference on Management (2015) organized by AIMS International and IIM Kozhikode. Full paper published in ISBN: 978-81-924713-8-9
- In absentia presentation: ‘Green Initiatives in Corporate Governance: A Comparative Study on Top Ten Green Companies in India.’ International Conference on Corporate Governance (ICG): Emerging Issues and Global Challenges’ (2013) organized by Sri Venkateswara University. Full paper published in ISBN: 978-93-82062-85-1
- Participated and presented: ‘Relevance of Social Marketing in Public Private Partnerships’ National Seminar on ‘Public Private Partnerships in Infrastructure Sector’ organized by Osmania University (2011). Full paper published in ISBN: 978-93- 81075-28-9. PAPER PRESENTATIONS
- Paper presented on ‘Application of Technology for Active Learning of the Students’ at the Future of Learning Conference 2018: Pedagogy, Policy and Technology in a Digital World at IIM Bangalore, organized by IIMBx and IIT Bombay.
- Paper presented on ‘Readers’ Willingness to Pay for E-Newspapers in India: A Study on How Newspapers Sustain Their Business Model in Digitalized Era’ at AGBA’s 15th World Congress (2018) hosted by NIDA Business School, Bangkok, Thailand.