| Name: Sakshi Pandey
Designation: Asst. Prof.
Department: School of Law
- Chapter titled “Women Migration in India : Towards a Road Less Travelled” has been published in the book “Global Thoughts and Opinion "" edited by Justice A.K. Sikri with ISBN no. 978-81-947778-5-4 (Justice Dipak Misra Call for Chapters).
- Article titled Victimology and Rape :Rehabilitation & Reintegration Possibilities in India has been published in Journal of Legal Studies &Research (Law Brigade Group’s H-index Journal) Volume 7 Issue 4 ISSN : 2455-2437.
- Article titled “Environment Impact Assessment in India & its Challenges ahead” has been published in International Journal of Law Management & Humanities, Volume 4 Issue 3, ISSN No. 2581-5369 (Impact factor- 4.895)
- Paper presentation on the theme Indian Legal System & Peoples Movement in the National conference “Lawyers for Social Justice” by Mrs. Medha Patkar.
- Paper presented on the Topic ""Gender Sensitization in India"" in National Webinar on ""Cataclysmic effect of Pandemic over Child Rights in India & Gender Sensitization"" held on organized by Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore.