| Name: Dr. Hina Kausar
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department: School of Law
Dr. Hina Kausar
- Article titled “Personal Liability of Director Of A Company In Insolvency & Investor Frauds Cases” published in Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education Vol.12 No. 5 open access peer reviewed , in 2021.
- Book chapter titled “Understanding Women’s Issues through the Lens of Media” published in book (SDG-5 Gender Equality & Female Empowerment Policy for Sustainable Development) bearing ISBN No. ISBN 978-93-87537- 82-8 in 2021.
- Article titled “Legal Protection Available to Divorced Muslim Women: An Overview” published in the International Journal of Socio-Legal Research Vol. 5 Issue 4 (1) bearing ISSN- 2393-8250 in 2019.
- Article titled “Decentralization of Power: A Progressive Step towards Women Empowerment” published in the book (Interrogating Women Empowerment: The Global Experience) bearing ISBN No. 9789387839069 in 2018.
- Presented the paper titled “Issues and Challenges in Combating Human Trafficking: A Critical Analysis of Existing Legal Regime”, in the National Conference on “Combating Trafficking in Person: Theory to Practice” as part of celebration of “World Day against Trafficking in Person” held on 30th July 2021, organized by Karnataka State Law University, Hubbali in association with Vidya Vikas Institute of Legal Studies, Mysore.
- Participated in 14 Days Online International Faculty Development Program on ""Changing Paradigms of Human Rights in a Globalized World"" organized by Faculty of Law, Integral University Lucknow during 6th July 2021 - 20th July 2021.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on ""SOCIAL ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT"" from 2021-06-11 to 2021-06-15 at National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur.
- Attended Online Training Programme on “Teaching Effectively” organized by Centre of Academic Leadership and Education Management (CALEM) under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India during 6th March 2021 to 13th March 2021.