|Name:Dr. U Mahaboob Pasha
Qualification:Ph.D. (Sheffield University-UK-2006-2010 with EPSRC fellowship from England.)
- Life Member: ISTE-Indian Society for Technical Education
- Life Member: IUMRS-International Union for Materials Research
- Alumni; IISc-India
- Alumni; Sheffield University-UK HONOURS/FELLOWSHIPS/PRIZES AND AWARDS:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship-CNPEM-Brazil-2015
- April-2006 to March-2009, EPSRC-Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council U.K. fellowship.
- January-2000, Qualified National eligibility test-All India Level-Eligibility for the post of lectureship at any University in India.
- JRF-Junior Research Fellowship from DST-Department of Science and Technology, Government of India-1998.
- National Rural Merit Scholarship award from Government of India for higher education-from secondary education onwards, 1986. SEMINARS/WORKSHOPS/MEETINGS:
- Poster Presentation, ELECTROCERAMICS XI, Manchester-2008.
- Poster Presentation, Christmas Meeting, ROYAL SOCEITY OF CHEMISTRY, Sheffield-2006.
- Poster Presentation, IWPSD, International Work shop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices, IIT-Madras-2003, India.
- Participated, International Workshop on Crystal Growth, Anna University, Madras-2003, India.
- Participated, IUMRS-International Union of Materials Research Conference, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-1998, India.
- Coordinator, National Level Workshop for Engineering college Teachers Sponsored by AICTE-All India Council for Technical Education-2004, Government of India.
- Participated, Karnataka State Level Engineering College Teachers Training Programme, Sapthagiri College of Engineering-2005, Bangalore, India.
- Participated, One Week Orientation Programme on Nanotechnology, Dr. A. I.T., Bangalore-2003, India.
- Participated, One Week Orientation Programme on Mathematics in India, E. W. I. T., Bangalore-2004, India.
- U. M. Pasha, H. Zheng, O. P. Thakur, A. Feteira, K. R. Whittle, D. C. Sinclair, I. M. Reaney. In situ Raman Spectroscopy Of A-site doped barium titanate. Applied Physics. Letters. 91, 062908 (2007).
- P. S. Anderson , S. Guerin, B. E. Hayden, M. A. Khan, A. J. Bell, Y. Han, M. Pasha, K. R. Whittle, I. M. Reaney. Synthesis of the ferroelectric, Pb (Zr1-xTix)O3 on a single substrate using molecular beam epitaxy technique. Applied Physics Letters. 90, 202907 (2007).
- S. Miao, J. Pokorny, U. M. Pasha, O. P. Thakur, D. C. Sinclair, I. M. Reaney. Polar order and diffuse scatter in Ba(Ti1-xZrx)O3 ceramics. Journal of Applied Physics. 106, 114111 (2009).
- Emre Erdem. Peter Jakes, R. Udiger-A. Eichel, Derek. C. Sinclair, Mahaboob Pasha, Ian. M. Reaney. Formation of (TiTi-VO..). defect dipoles in BaTiO3 ceramics heat treated under reduced oxygen partial-pressure. Functional Materials Letters. 11, 11 (2009).
- P. S. Anderson, S. Guerin, B. E. Hayden, Y. Han, M. Pasha, I. M. Reaney. Optimisation of synthesis of the solid solution, Pb(Zr1-xTix)O3 on a single substrate using a high-throughput modified molecular beam epitaxy technique. Journal of Materials Research. 24, 1 (2009).
- Pokorný, J. Pasha, U. M.; Ben, L.; Thakur, O. P.; Sinclair, D. C.; Reaney, I. M. Use of Raman spectroscopy to determine the site occupancy of dopants in BaTiO3