|Name : Dr. Bharathi. D
Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Ph.D.
Dr. Bharathi. D
I’m Dr. Bharathi. D I completed my PhD in 2019 from Visvesvaraya Technological University. my research interest is on fluorescence spectroscopy, Quantum dots and nanomaterials. I have a 10 years of teaching experience. The following papers are published in International Journal.
1. One pot synthesis of C-dots and study on its interaction with nano ZnO through fluorescence quenching. Journal of Luminescence 190 (2017) 328-334.
2. Solvatochromic study of 3-N-(N′-methylacetamidino)benzanthroneand its interaction with dopamine by the fluorescence quenching mechanism . Luminescence. DOI: 10.1002/bio.3442
3. Green andCost Effective Synthesis of Fluorescent Carbon Quantum Dots for Dopamine Detection. Journal of Fluorescence . doi.org/10.1007/s10895-018-2218-3.
4. Understanding the interaction of Carbon Quantum dots with CuO and Cu2O by fluorescence quenching. Journal of Hazardous Materials . doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.201 9.02.008.
Following are the International conference attended:
1. Forster’s resonance energy transfer with Carbon Quantum dots and Zinc oxide nanoparticles. Conference on Emerging Materials (CEMAT-2016) held at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) from July 18-19, 2016, Bangalore.
2. Fluorescent Carbon Quantum dots nanosensor for the detection of zinc oxide nanoparticles. The International Conference of Young Researchers on Advanced Materials (IUMRS-ICYRAM 2016) held at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) from Dec 11-15, 2016, Bangalore.
3. Carbon Quantum dots fluorescent nanoprobe for the detection of dopamine.
2nd International Conference on Nano Science and Engineering Applications.
Telangana, JNTU, from Oct (4-6) 2018, Hyderabad.Awards, Medals, Achievements, Patents, etc Received 3rd Rank in M.Sc with 3 Gold Medals, Received best poster presentation award in ICONSEA 2018.