| Name : Dr. Kalpajit Hazarika
Qualification : Ph.D.
Designation :Assistant Professor
Experience : 6 Years
Awards, Medals, Achievements, Patents, etc
1. Qualified GATE in 2018, GATE score 352 2. SERB, Govt. of India International travel grant.
Memberships, affiliations, etc : Student member of Society of Petroleum Engineers Scholarship/Awards:
- Qualified GATE in 2018, GATE score 352
- I was awarded SERB, Govt. of India International travel grant to present my research work at University of Utah, USA on 8th to 13 Nov’15.
- First position in Technical paper presentation in the Workshop organized by Schlumberger-Asia and Dibrugarh University on 30th Oct’18
- Merit Scholarship by Government of Assam from 1st semester onwards in each semester.
- National Merit Scholarship by Government of Assam at 10th standard.
- Third position in the Techno Quiz Competition of SPE SUB-CONTINENTA MEET, 2014 held at MIT Pune on 14th -16th Feb-14.
Conference papers : 9
International : 3
- Hazarika K and Gogoi S.B. “Comparative Study of An Enhanced Oil Recovery Process with various Chemicals forNaharkatiya Oil Field” in International J. of Applied Sciences and Biotechnology, Vol. 2(4), pp. 432-436, 2014. IF= 1.422; *SIF=3.419
- Gogoi SB, Sen RK, Rajbonghi A and Hazarika K “Characterization of Oil Field Produced waters of Upper Assam basin, India” in International J. of New Technologies in Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 2(1), pp. 1-7, 2015. ISSN: 2349-0780
- Hazarika K, Yadav R, Gogoi SB, Bhui U “Characterization of crude oil for enhanced oil recovery: study with anionic surfactant” in International Journal Of Ambient Energy, Vol. 38 (1), pp. 1-12, 2018, ISSN: 0143-0750
- Hazarika K, Gogoi SB "Effect of alkali on alkali–surfactant flooding in an Upper Assam oil field" in journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology.
- Sarmah S., Gogoi S.B., Jagatheesan K., Hazarika K.,“Formulation of a combine low saline water and polymer flooding for Enhanced oil Recovery” in International Journal Of Ambient Energy.
- Hazarika K, Gogoi SB "CHEMICAL ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO UPPER ASSAM BASIN" Advances in Petroleum Technology, Publisher Pan Stanford Publishing. (Accepted Book Chapter, yet to publish)
- Hazarika K, Gogoi SB "Clay Analysis of Upper Assam Basin for Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery" Journal of the Geological Society of India. (Accepted)
- Communicating paper Hazarika K., Gogoi S.B., Ahmed N., “Laboratory investigation of Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery, with special reference to Upper Assam Basin”
- Communicating paper Hazarika K., Gogoi S.B., “Adsorption of Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate during Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery”