|Name : Dr. Sudheer R
Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Ph.D.
Dr. Sudheer R
- Thermal Energy Storage Materials
- Thermal Analysis of Phase Change Materials
- Casting & Solidification of Alloys
- Nano Fluids
- R Sudheer, K.N Prabhu,‘A Computer Aided Cooling Curve Analysis method to study phase change materials for thermal energy storage applications’, Materials and Design 95 (2016) 198–203.
- R Sudheer, K.N Prabhu,‘Cooling curve analysis of micro and nano graphite particle embedded salt-PCMs for thermal energy storage applications, Journal of Materials & Engineering Performance, ASM International, 26 (2017) 4040-4045.
- Sudheer R. and Prabhu K. N., “Assessment of pcm- container heat transmission using a hot/cold probe technique”, Heat Transfer Asian research, Wiley, 2018, 1-8.
- R Sudheer, V Vijeesh and K.N Prabhu,’Effect of Ce melt treatment on solidification path of ZA8 alloy’, Materials Science and Engineering 117 (2016) 012035.
- R Sudheer, K.N Prabhu,‘Characterization of Metal-PCMs for Thermal energy Storage Applications’, Materials Science Forum, Vols. 830-831, (2015), pp 505-508.