|Name: Dr. Ramachandra C G
Designation : Associate Professor
Department: Mechanical Engineering
Education: B.E., M-Tech, Ph.D
Experience : 18 Years
Dr. Ramachandra C G working as Associate Professor for School of Engineering (Department of Mechanical Engineering), Presidency University, Bengaluru. He has obtained his B.E in Mechanical Engineering from Mysore University, M-Tech in Maintenance Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University & Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering Science from Visvesvaraya Technological University. He has 19 years of experience in Academics, Administration & Research. He has worked in Srinivas Institute of Technology, Mangaluru for 11 years as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor & Head, Dept. of Mechanical/Marine Engineering. He has also worked in Coorg Institute of Technology, Ponnampet as Head, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, Mysuru as Lecturer, RPV Consultants, Mysuru as Assistant Engineer. He is a life member of several professional bodies like Indian Society of Technical Education, Institution of Engineers (India), Seventh Sense Research Group Journals, International Association of Engineers, Systems Society of India, Indian Society of Systems for Science & Engineers, International Institute of Engineers & Researchers, International Consortium of Scientists & Researchers Society for Mechanical, Manufacturing & Production Engineering, Indian Society of Mechanical Engineers, Society of Engineers & Technicians (Malaysia), Society of Professional Engineers, Institute for Exploring Advances in Engineering, Innovative Scientific Research Professional Malaysia, The Society of Innovative Educationalist & Scientific Research Professional. His research areas are Condition Monitoring, Total Productive Maintenance, Maintenance Management, Preventive Maintenance, Lean Manufacturing, Vertical Wind Turbines etc. He has published 84 papers in international/national journals & presented 82 papers in international/national conferences. He is an Editorial Board Member of 82 international journals and Reviewer Board Member of 29 international journals. He has guided many U.G and P.G projects, currently he is guiding 6 research scholars. He has received few academic excellence awards from the national/international bodies. He is a Member-Panel of Examiner for Visvesvaraya Technological University, Anna University, JSS Science & Technological University, Shivaji University, Nitte University etc., Awards, Medals, Achievements, Patents, etc
- Member-Panel of Examiner for Visvesvaraya Technological University, Anna University, JSS Science & Technological University, Shivaji University, Nitte University etc.,
- Member of Board of studies & Board of Examination– Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering, Srinivas University, Mangaluru.
- Delivered Keynote Address/Technical Talk in Conference/Faculty Development Program.
- Editorial Board Member for 71 International Journals.
- Reviewer Board Member for 29 International Journals.
- Received couple of Academic Excellence Awards from national/international bodies.
- Jury Member/Chairperson for Conference/various technical events.
- Organized conference/faculty development programs.
- Memberships, affiliations, etc
- Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE)
- Institution of Engineers (India) [IE (I)]
- Seventh Sense Research Group Journals (SSRGJ)
- International Association of Engineers(IAENG)
- Systems Society of India(SSI)
- Indian Society of Systems for Science & Engineers(ISSE)
- International Institute of Engineers & Researchers (IIER)
- International Consortium of Scientists & Researchers Society for Mechanical, Manufacturing & Production Engineering(ICSRM)
- Indian Society of Mechanical Engineers(ISME)
- Society of Engineers & Technicians (Malaysia)[SET (Malaysia)
- Society of Professional Engineers (SPE)
- Institute for Exploring Advances in Engineering (IEAE)
- Innovative Scientific Research Professional Malaysia (ISRPM)
- The Society of Innovative Educationalist & Scientific Research Professional (SIESRP)
Engineering Graphics, Manufacturing Process-I, Manufacturing Process-II, Manufacturing Process-III, Engineering Economics, Elements of Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Vibrations, Organizational Behaviour and Professional Communication, Theory of Vibrations, Non Traditional Machining, Modelling of Management Information System, Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
Conference papers : 82 Journal articles : International : 79 National : 05 Books : 03 Others Seminars / Workshops / Conferences Attended : 66
Condition Monitoring, Total Productive Maintenance, Maintenance Management, Preventive Maintenance, Lean Manufacturing, Wear Analysis etc.