Ms. Apoorva has secured second Rank in Masters in English Literature from kuvempu University, Shimoga. She has specialized in the areas of Marginalised Literature. Her research interests are cultural Studies, American, Afro-American Literature.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Evolution of Tulu Novels: A Brief Study” at an International Conference held on 24th and 25th April 2018, at Yalgiri Bharathi Tamil Sangham, Chennai and the same was published with ISBN:978-93-84607-18-0.
- Translated “Conquering the Odds, Journey of a Shepherd Girl” a story by Habibo Haji, A Somalian Writer into Kannada and Published under the title “Africa Sahithya Vachike”, by Kuvempu Bhasha Bharathi Pradhikara.
- Translated a snippet of Lisa Suhair Majaj’s work Shrads and Gunter Grass’ “What must be said’’ for Kuvempu Bhasha Bharathi pradhikara.
- Translated more than 15 Tulu Folk Epics (Paddana’s) into English for Akashvani Mangalore.
- Wrote two articles on French Literary History and Russian Literary History for the book ‘Jagat Sahithya Praveshike’ published with ISBN 81- 86668-98-5 by Rashtrakavi Govinda Pai Research Centre Udupi .