- Presented a paper titled ‘Evolution of Tulu Novels: A Brief Study” at an International Conference held on 24th and 25th April 2018, at Yalgiri Bharathi Tamil Sangham, Chennai and the same was published with ISBN:978-93-84607-18-0.
- Translated “Conquering the Odds, Journey of a Shepherd Girl” a story by Habibo Haji, A Somalian Writer into Kannada and Published under the title “Africa Sahithya Vachike”, by Kuvempu Bhasha Bharathi Pradhikara.
- Translated a snippet of Lisa Suhair Majaj’s work Shrads and Gunter Grass’ “What must be said’’ for Kuvempu Bhasha Bharathi pradhikara.
- Translated more than 15 Tulu Folk Epics (Paddana’s) into English for Akashvani Mangalore.
- Wrote two articles on French Literary History and Russian Literary History for the book ‘Jagat Sahithya Praveshike’ published with ISBN 81- 86668-98-5 by Rashtrakavi Govinda Pai Research Centre Udupi .