|Name: Dr K Bhanu Rekha
Designation: Assistant Professor
- Basic Electronics
- Electronics Circuits.
- Fundamentals of HDL
- Logic Design
- Principles of Communication
- Cmos VLSI
- Information Theory and Coding
- Digital System Design Using VHDL.
- Digital System Design Using Verilog.
- Wireless Communication
- Multimedia Communication.
- Operating System
- Image Processing
- Data Compression
- K.Bhanu Rekha and S Ramachandran, “Block Based Discrete Wavelet Trans- form for Image Compression", in International Journal of Computational Engineering Research (IJCER) Vol. 04, No.06, 2014, pp.61-67.
- K.Bhanu Rekha and A.V Ravi Kumar, “An Algorithm and Architecture for HEVC Video Compression", International Journal of Applied Engineering Re- search ISSN 0973-4562 Vol. 13, No. 05, 2018, pp. 2551-2557.
- K.Bhanu Rekha and A.V Ravi Kumar, “Efficient High Quality Video Assessment using Salient Features", ICTACT journal on image and video processing, Vol. 08. No. 01, 2017, pp. 1575-1582.
- K.Bhanu Rekha and A.V Ravi Kumar, “High Quality Video Assessment Using Salient Features", Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Vol. 7, No. 3, 2017, pp. 761-772.
- K.Bhanu Rekha and A.V Ravi Kumar, “Design of High Speed Lifting Based DWT using 9/7 Wavelet Transform for Image Compression", presented in IEEE Conference ICRAECT, 2017, pp132-137.
- Rashmi.b.halageri and K Bhanu Rekha, “Performance analysis of IRNSS user receiver in the absence of GSM module”, in the National Conference NCIC3, May 2017.
- K Bhanu Rekha “A Novel VLSI Architecture for Turbo Decoders” in IJTRE volume 3, Issue 9, May 2016.
- K.Bhanu Rekha and K R Kini “Design and FPGA implementation of DWT/IDWT for lossless Medical Images” at National conference organized by RVCE, Bangalore on 23-24 October 2009.
- Santhosh. S and K.Bhanu Rekha, “Graphene based piezo resistive sensor fabrication and its characterization” in the Second International Conference on Recent Advances in Science and Engineering (ICRASE) on 9th -10th May2015.
- Dr.K Bhanu Rekha and Dr.Safinaz S, “Traffic Sign Detection and Recognition Using Artificial Neural Fuzzy Network”,Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology, ISSN No. 1006-7930, Volume XII, Issue VII, 2020, pp-1145-1151.