Presidency University proudly announces the successful defense of Mr. Gagan Kumar B R from School of Management for his Ph.D. Viva Voce of thesis entitled “Diffusion of Artificial Intelligence Enablement and Its Impact on Organizational Performance: A Study with Reference to Digital Healthcare Service Providers in Bengaluru” under the Supervision of Prof. Dr. Senthilkumar.
The Ph.D. Viva Voce Examination Panel-Members and Thesis Examiners were as follows:
- Dr. V Balachandran, Dean, School of Business, Central University of Kerala, Kerala
- Dr. Darwin Joseph, Professor, Management Development Institute of Singapore, Singapore
- Dr. Amrita M A, Associate.Prfessor Internal Expert, SOM, Presidency University
- Dr. K. Krishna Kumar, Convener & Chairperson of RAC, Associate Dean – SOM, Presidency University
- Dr. Abdul Sharief, Chairperson of PDC, Dean – SOE, Presidency University
- Dr. Senthilkumar, Research Supervisor, Professor – SOM, Presidency University
The research scholar, Mr. Gagan Kumar B R presented the salient features of his Ph.D. work. This was followed by questions from the Board Members. The questions raised by the Foreign and Indian Examiners were presented to the scholar. The scholar answered most of the questions to the satisfaction of the Board Members.
Based on the scholar’s research work, his presentation and also the clarifications and answers given by the scholar to the questions, the panel recommended that Mr. Gagan Kumar B R be awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. . Mr.Gagan Kumar B R is the first full time research scholar of the University to have completed all the requirements for the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.