| Name: Razina Ahmed
Designation: Assistant Professor
Department: School of Law
- Presented paper on ‘A Study on Migration and its Cultural and Socio Economic Effects’ in International Conference On Rethinking Colonialism and Globalisation -The Historical Saga Of India From The 19th Century Onwards organized by Department of History, D.K. College, Mirza.
- Presented paper on ‘The Key Challenges Confronting Educational Reforms In India With Special Emphasis On The Right To Free And Compulsory Education Act, 2009’ in National Conference on Emerging Issues and Challenges in Indian Education System and its Remedies organized by Department of Education, Nonoi College, Nonoi, Nagaon.
- Presented paper on ‘Child Trafficking: The Issues Behind and Beyond’ in National Conference on Protection of Rights of Children: Issues and Challenges organised by National Law University, Assam.
- Presented paper on ‘Sabarimala Verdict: Tracing the Hindrances Towards Gender Equality’ in the National Seminar on Women Empowerment and Gender Sensitization: Convergences, Divergences and Plurality organised by IQAC and Extension Education Cell, LCB College, Maligaon, Guwahati.
- Title: Right To Education For Children: Myth Or Reality Journal: The Educational Horizon - Volume 2, Issue No. 1, January, 2016 ISSN: 2454-8243
- Title: The Key Challenges Confronting Educational Reforms In India With Special Emphasis On The Right To Free And Compulsory Education Act, 2009 Proceeding Book: Emerging Issues and Challenges in Indian Education System and its Remedies ISBN: 978-81-202-8827-0
- Title: Witch Hunting: A study on the plight of Women in Assam and the role of Dr. Birubala Rabha in her crusade against the crime Journal: South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights, Volume 3, January 2018 ISSN: 2518-6519
- Title: Trafficking, Gender Discrimination and the Indian Laws Journal: South Asian Journal of Law and Human Rights, Volume 4 ISSN- 2518-6159
- Title: Climate Justice: An evaluation on the Approaches of Human Rights. Book: Illumine- Light Up, International Book of Interdisciplinary Studies ISBN: 978-81-202-9871-1
- Title: Plastic Pollution: The Silent Inhibitor of the Basic Human Right to a Clean and Healthy Environment Journal: International Journal of Enviro Legal Research - Volume 2, Issue No. 2, November 2017 ISSN: 2463-6401