The Indian Banking Industry has also witnessed rapid growth in the last few years and is now poised for a quantum leap in the coming decade, with the growing Indian economy. To reinforce this inertia, there is demand for a new generation of bankers, who will have to possess strong analytical and managerial skills in the sphere of banking. The unique two-year curriculum is integrated with the banking industry. The design and structure of this programme focuses on providing a high degree of industry exposure for the students, through interfacing with experts from the financial domain and banking industry.
- Dynamic industry-integrated course structure and curriculum
- Contemporary, relevant and progressive pedagogy and curriculum compatible with global requirements.
- Reinforced teaching-learning practices that emphasise on: experiential approach to knowledge transfer, case study and brain storming sessions on academic subjects.
- Focused co-curricular development through seminar series, guest lectures from eminent personalities, skill enhancement programmes [SEP] and soft skill development.
- Extra-curricular activities like industrial visits, literary clubs, social outreach, management clubs and newsletter editorials.
- A Finishing School Approach to Overall Development of the Student.
INDUSTRIAL PRACTICE [IP]
- Monitored internship of 2 months, post first year, reinforced with a 4-month stipendiary industrial internship
- Envisages guest lectures on emerging aspects of business and industry.
- Under the aegis of the industry-interface programme, management development programmes, executive development programmes, panel discussions driven by industry doyens and the academic stalwarts will be conducted to make students Industry-Worthy.
- Industrial practice is a pre-placement exercise aimed at providing the students with a hands-on experience, making them industry ready.