A Multi-Disciplinary National Conference
The Role of Educators in Preventing and Responding to Child Sexual Abuse in Institutions.
Extension of Deadline On public demand
- Submission of Abstract has been extended to the 16th November,
- Confirmation will be received on 17th November and
- Full Paper may be submitted on or before 23rd November, 2017
- Professional Participants: Rs. 1500/-
- Student Participants: Single Authorship: Rs1000/- Co-Authorship Rs. 2000/-
- Registration fee can be submitted during on-campus registration. The same will cover food, and seminar materials on the day of the Seminar.
- Certificate of Merit & Publication of Selected Papers.
Registration Fee payment Details:
DD– “REGISTRAR, PRESIDENCY UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE 560064 OR Through a bank transfer to the “REGISTRAR, PRESIDENCY UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT,” A/c No. 11890100129874 in FEDERAL BANK, GANDHINAGAR BRANCH with IFSC: FDRL0001189.
For More information about the National Conference Click Here