|Ms. Sofia Khatun.
Designation – Assistant Professor
Qualification – Ph. D. (Pursuing)
- Khatun, Sofia., & Salian, Deepa. (2020). Legal Framework on Child Pornography: A Perspective. Digital Forensic Science (pp. 01-12). London (United Kingdom): IntechOpen.
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). Artificial Intelligence: Legal Perspective in India. Lex Research Hub Journal on Law and Multidisciplinary Issues, Volume I (Issue III), 11-77.
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). Conceptualization of Indexing Agencies. Legal Opus, Issue No. 13, 127-131.
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). Traditional Knowledge and its Efficacy in Economic Growth. International Journal of Law Management & Humanities, Volume 3 Issue 5(2020) Pages 659-671. [ISSN 2581-5369].
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). A legal perspective on Intellectual Property Rights with special reference to Copyright and Cyberspace. An International Perspective to the Contemporary Legal Happenings. Indian National Law Review. The Law Learners. [ISBN 978-81-947778-4-7].
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). A legal framework on dowry demand and harassment: an atrocity in Indian society. International Journal of Social Science Discipline, Volume 1, Issue 2, Sep-Oct 2020. [ISSN: (O) 2582-6484].
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). The Role of International Human Rights & 21st Century Challenges. NIU International Journal of Human Rights, Volume 7. [ISSN: 2394-0298].
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). Child Trafficking: Heading Towards Justice. Changing Facets and Dynamism of Law 2020: 2nd Edition. The Law Learners.
- Khatun, Sofia. (2021). Conceptualisation of Victimology in India: Perspective beyond Frontier. Bangalore University Law Journal. [ISSN: 0973-3280].
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). An Analysis of International Labour Organisation on Emerging Laws & Policies in India, Two Days International Seminar on "ILO & WORKERS RIGHTS", University Law College & Department of Studies in Law Bengaluru, 8th-9th February 2020.
- Khatun, Sofia. (2020). Traditional Knowledge and its Efficacy in Economic Growth, National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights on Economic Growth: Prospects & Challenges, School of Law, Sharda University, October 03, 2020.
- Khatun, Sofia. (2021). The Role of Forensic Evidence in Criminal Investigations- A Developmental Appraoch, International Conference on Nuances of Criminal Investigation and Dynamics of Forensic Evidence, ICFAI Law College, Hyderabad, August 22-24, 2021.
- Khatun, Sofia (2021). A Critical Analysis of Paris Agreement in Protection of Global Environment, Climate Change and Disaster Management: Three days national conference cum training; jointly organized by National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi, India & School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi-NCR, India, October 4-6, 2021.
- Khatun, Sofia., & Salian, Deepa. (2020). Secularism: A study in the light of Constitution of India. Chanakya National Law University, Patna: The Society for Constitutional Law Discussion.
- Khatun, Sofia., & Salian, Deepa. (2020). Overview on Right to Education and the Constitution of India. Chanakya National Law University, Patna: The Society for Constitutional Law Discussion.
- Legal Awareness Programme organised by the Department of Sociology & Social work in association with National Commission for Women, New Delhi, held at CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore on February 14, 2020.
- Webinar on Emotional Intelligence & its importance in life a course organised by CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Lavasa conducted on April 14, 2020.
- Webinar on “Law and Correctional Administration in India amidst COVID 19”, organised by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad, held on June 15, 2020.
- Webinar on “Disaster Preparedness and Liquid Savings” conducted by Christ Academy Institute of Law on June 17, 2020.
- One Day National Level Webinar On Emerging Issues In Social Science Research Organised By Government College For Women, Mandya – 571401, Held On June 19, 2020.
- Webinar on “Changing Dynamics of Technology Transfer in IP - Pre and Post Pandemic Scenario” Organized by ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad held on June 20, 2020.
- Psychology Webinar “Deciphering Schizophrenia” Organised by the Department of Humanities, St. Claret College Bangalore on June 26, 2020.
- National Webinar Series on “Covid-19 Lockdown and the Vulnerable Population” Jointly Organised By The Post Graduate Department Of Social Work, And Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) Of Government First Grade College, KR Nagar, Mysuru District Of Karnataka held between July 1-4, 2020.
- International Psychology Webinar on “The Role of Brain in Psychological Trauma”, Organised by St. Claret College, Bangalore held on July 03, 2020.
- One day National Webinar on Intellectual Property Rights: Relevance and Protection Issues & Challenges organised by Government Centre of Legal Education & IQAC, Hooghly Mohsin College, Chinsurah, Hooghly-712101, held on July 06, 2020.
- National Webinar on “Finding Purpose and Meaning of Life: Living for what Matters Most” organised by K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Chikodi held on July 09, 2020.
- Five days Faculty Development Programme on “Research and Development in Legal Pedagogy in Post Pandemic India” organised by Amity Law School, Amity University Kolkata, held on 6th July to 10th July, 2020.
- One-day National Webinar on Content Analysis as a Tool of Socio Legal Research, organised by Department Of Law, The University of Burdwan Golapbag, Burdwan 713104, West Bengal, India on July 10, 2020.
- International Virtual Workshop on Protection of Human Rights during Pandemic Organised By University Law College & Dept. Of Studies in Law, Bangalore University, held on July 10-11, 2020.
- National Webinar On Psychological Approaches To Manage A Disturbed Mind: To be or Not to be”, organised by Department of Psychology, Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous, Bangalore held on July 11, 2020.
- One Week Online Faculty Development Programme On “Innovative Teaching Learning Methods & Research In Law: Challenges Ahead” Organised By School Of Law, Sharda University From July 13–18, 2020.
- International Virtual Workshop on “Environmental Sustainability and Human Resilience during Covid-19, Organised By University Law College & Dept. Of Studies In Law, Bangalore University, Held On July 21, 2020.
- International Virtual Workshop On “Challenges Confronting Legal Education During Covid-19”, Organised By University Law College & Dept. Of Studies In Law, Bangalore University, Held On July 25, 2020.
- Certificate on Completion on How to publish with Oxford Journals organised by Oxford University Press held on July 27, 2020.
- 1st Virtual International Summer School 2020 organised by INLR, The Law Learners held from July 24-29, 2020.
- National Webinar on Free Speech v. Contempt of Court: A Constitutional Dialogue organised by Lawlex.org. On August 02, 2020.
- International Virtual Workshop on Rights of Person with Disability during Covid-19 organised by University Law College & Dept. of Studies in Law on August 05, 2020.
- One day National Level Seminar (online) on Daughter’s Right in Coparcenary Property and Recent Supreme Court Judgement organised by R.L. Law College, Davanagere held on September 06, 2020.
- One day National Webinar Inaugural and Valedictory Session on “Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Economic Growth: Prospects and Challenges", organized by School of Law, Sharda University on Saturday, 3rd October 2020.