The 1st International Conference on Digital Entrepreneurship to be Held at The Presidency University, Bangalore Campus on April 20-22, 2018
Conference Topic: Digital Entrepreneurship: Prospects, Perils, Dividends and Challenges
Theme of the Conference
Despite being the growth engine of 21st century, Digital Entrepreneurship is still an amazing craft. Across geographies, industries, business, education and governments are embarking on digital transformation. The risks, rewards and challenges of digital entrepreneurship are enormous. The intend of the conference is to further the research and practice prospects of the key challenges faced by the digital entrepreneurs and enterprises across the world.
- Provide an interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and academicians to discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of digital entrepreneurship.
- Create an international community for research to figure out the fail-safe processes and practices of digital entrepreneurship;
- Figure out how disruptive, dynamic and innovative digital landscape can embrace the ethos of sustainability;
- Promote policies and frameworks for development of digital entrepreneurial culture; and
- Spread this knowledge among the academic researchers, entrepreneurs and policymakers.
Call for Papers
Academicians, entrepreneurs and research scholars, students, practitioners and social activists from all around the globe are invited to submit their papers, posters, case studies, and success stories and stories of firsthand entrepreneurial experience. Papers and case studies should be based on original and topical research related to the following themes of the conference.
- Innovation, Creativity and Design Thinking for Sustainable Digital Entrepreneurship
- Technologies, Enablers and Ecosystems of Digital Entrepreneurship
- Business Models, Geopolitical Issues, and Emerging Frameworks
- Returns and Rewards of Digital Business: Strategy, Actions, and Learnings
- Safety, Security, and Sustainability Issues of Digital Entrepreneurship
- Deterrents, Decoys and Hazards of Digital Entrepreneurship
- Cyber Crime, Cryptography, Fire Walls and other Punitive Measures
- Path Breaking Innovations in Service and Non-Service Operations
- Social Benefits of Digital Entrepreneurship,
- Success Stories (National and International)
- Managing Change, Managing Talent and Technology, Gaining and Maintaining Competitive Edge
- Strategy, Systems, Skills, Styles and Habits of Successful Digital Entrepreneurs.
- Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
- Social Engineering and Empowerment,
- Prevention of Cyber Crime, Regulatory Frameworks and Social Security
- Others …
- Abstract Submission – 31st December, 2017
- Abstract Acceptance – 20th January, 2018
- Full Paper Submission Date – 20th February, 2018
- Review Comments – 5th March, 2018
- Final Submission Date – 20th March, 2018
PS: Papers submitted after the timelines will not be considered for publication.
For more information,Click Here
please contact conference Chair, Professor Swapan Kumar Majumdar +91 76650 12366; firstname.lastname@example.org