- Honour program with 6 honour subject from 14 options with possibility of choosing contemporary law subjects and emerging law areas of new legislations like bankruptcy law, Financial inclusion law and Debt recovery
- Our students can not only take up legal provision in the traditional manner of working in course and as an alternative work for legal firms.
- This course combines theoretical law with two program of legal practice, which is working in a legal firm spread over 25 weeks.
- Students are also given stimulatory cases for practice as a part of the course in Moot Court practice
- The students have also exposed to current topics in the seminar series where eminent practitioners will discuss on emerging law.
© Presidency University. All Rights Reserved.