- The first year builds strong foundation with basic courses in humanities, sciences, mathematics and engineering sciences.
- The core courses specific to the discipline are offered from the second year onwards.
- Electives are offered from the THIRD year onwards helping the students to choose the courses of their choice. Industrial Practice I is a credited course of EIGHT weeks’ duration offered during the summer term of second year, wherein students work in an industry under the supervision of faculty members. Similarly, IP II is a credited course of FIVE and a half months’ duration offered during the FOURTH year.
- Students also have an option to do thesis or electives and project in place of IP II.
- Carefully chosen electives in the THIRD year helps the students perform better in IP II.
© Presidency University. All Rights Reserved.