- Two-year Program offering Specialisation in employment-oriented Courses
- Well diversified yet, very contemporary curriculum coupled with strong teaching-learning practices
- A two month monitored Industrial Practice (SIP- Summer Internship Program) before the commencement of the Second Year of Program reinforced with a four-month Industrial Practice (MIP- Monitored Internship Program) in the final semester. [Students will have an opportunity to experience hands on working at reputed organisations]
- Academic Rigour is supported by student-centric co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, all managed by students.
- Encouraging students towards writing and presentation of research papers
Refer the PPT for detailed description of the program.
© Presidency University. All Rights Reserved.