|Name : Mr. Amit Kumar Padhy
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification : LL.M.
Mr. Amit Kumar Padhy
Professor Amit Kumar Padhy holds a B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) in Corporate Law and
Intellectual Property Rights (Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU),
Raipur) and LL.M. in Business Laws (National Law School of India University
(NLSIU), Bengaluru) of LL.M. batch of 2018. He worked as a Teaching
Assistant with Professor (Dr.) S V Joga Rao from National Law School of
India University, Bengaluru and has experience of teaching the UG Batch of
NLSIU for around 3 months. He cleared UGC-NET in 2018 and also secured 4 th rank in SET in which he was the youngest person to qualify
the SET exam in 2018.
Awards, Medals, Achievements, Patents, etc .:
§ Cleared UGC-NET and SET in 2018.
§ Runners Up, IASLA International Space Law Moot, held at Sydney, Australia.
§ Participated in Manfred Lachs International Space Law Moot, Asia-Pacific rounds held at Bandung, Indonesia after qualifying World Memorial rounds held at Israel.
Memberships, affiliations, etc :
1. Enrolled with Bar Council of Chhattisgarh.
2. Accredited Mediator, Certified by ICADR, New Delhi and NLSIU, Bengaluru.
3. Member, International Institute of Space Law (IISL), a UN-recognized law-making based at Paris, France.
4. Member, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences (IISES) based at Prague, Czech Republic.
Member, South Asian Alliance on Poverty Alleviation (SAAPE) based at Nepal.
Papers published: 12
1. International Journals: 04
2. National Journals: 08
International Conferences/Seminars/Symposiums: 05
National Conferences/Seminars/Symposiums: 29