My core area of research lies in the domain of international humanitarian law, international criminal law and international human rights law, gender studies. I also have a research background in the area of theories of international law, primarily Feminist Approaches to international law and Third World Approaches to International law(TWAIL).
NAAC Coordinator Criteria 3, BCI Coordinator, Class Coordinator for 2021 Batch
Constitutional Law, Moot Court Exercises, Administrative Law, Consumer Law, Law, Ethics and Journalism, Media Law
International humanitarian law, international criminal law, international human rights law, gender studies, Laws related to Women, Feminist Approaches to international law and Third World Approaches to International law(TWAIL).
- Presented a paper titled “Privacy, Equity and Online Proctored Examination”, in the International Conference on Self Reliant India: Pathway to Developed India Mission, organized by Indore Institute of Law on 17th & 18th July 2021.
- Presented a paper titled “Gene Doping and Fairness in Sports: A Critical Analysis of the Legal and Ethical Challenges” in the International Conference on Sports Law, organized by National Anti-Doping Agency, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India School of Law, HNBGU & School of Legal Studies, REVA University in September 2021.
- Presented a paper titled “Gendered Pandemic: Overcoming the Mascunalist Framework of Domestic Violence Act, 2005”, in the International Conference on the Right to Health and Impact of COVID 19 on Indian Health Care System, organized by the Kerala Law Academy Law College in association with Center for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) on 19th June 2021.
- Presented a paper titled “Rape as a Crime under International Criminal Law: Developments from Akayesu Case to Rome Statute”, at the International Conference on North-South Imbalances, Global Perspective and Challenges, organized by Department of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad, (12 -13 January 2020).
- Presented a paper titled “Financing of Elections in India”, at the National Seminar on Political and Judicial Perspective on Electoral Reforms in India, organised by the Centre for Public Law of ILS Law College, Pune (6 -7 September 2013).
- Shreya, & Sagrika, Role of indexing agencies: an extension of neo-liberalism and neo-colonialism, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education (2020) 6(1) 187-191.
- Neelabh Kashyap, Shreya, and Sagrika, Some consequences of overemphasis on Impact Factor, International Journal of Advance Research And Innovative Ideas In Education (2020) 6(1) 678-679.
- Shreya, License to Rape: Marital Rape in India and the Effect of Independent Thought v UOI, ILI Law Review, (Summer 2018) 169-177.
- Shreya, Feminist Understanding of Part III of Constitution of India, Nirma University Law Journal (January 2018) 6(1) 01-10.
- Book Chapter - Shreya, Rape as a Crime under International Criminal Law: Developments from Akayesu Case to Rome Statute, in Dr. Gali Vinod Kumar (eds), North-South Imbalances in Global Arena (Perspectives and Challenges) (Andhra Law Times 2020)