Dr. Sudheer Rajagopalan, is an Assistant Professor, in the Department of Mechanical, School of Engineering, Presidency University, Bengaluru, Karnataka. He Completed his PhD in 2018 on ‘Assessment of heat transfer characteristics of salt based PCMs for thermal energy storage applications’ at Casting Research Centre, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal. He had been serving the Presidency University since July 2018.
Faculty Lab Incharge at Foundry Forging & Welding lab,
The Courses offered are: Heat & Mass transfer, Thermodynamics, Nanotechnology
- Thermal Energy Storage Materials
- Thermal Analysis of Phase Change Materials
- Casting & Solidification of Alloys
- Nano Fluids
- R Sudheer, K.N Prabhu,‘A Computer Aided Cooling Curve Analysis method to study phase change materials for thermal energy storage applications’, Materials and Design 95 (2016) 198–203.
- R Sudheer, K.N Prabhu,‘Cooling curve analysis of micro and nano graphite particle embedded salt-PCMs for thermal energy storage applications, Journal of Materials & Engineering Performance, ASM International, 26 (2017) 4040-4045.
- Sudheer R. and Prabhu K. N., “Assessment of pcm- container heat transmission using a hot/cold probe technique”, Heat Transfer Asian research, Wiley, 2018, 1-8.
- R Sudheer, V Vijeesh and K.N Prabhu,’Effect of Ce melt treatment on solidification path of ZA8 alloy’, Materials Science and Engineering 117 (2016) 012035.
- R Sudheer, K.N Prabhu,‘Characterization of Metal-PCMs for Thermal energy Storage Applications’, Materials Science Forum, Vols. 830-831, (2015), pp 505-508.