FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT, BILATERAL INVESTMENT TREATIES AND DISPUTE REDRESSAL MECHANISM: AN ANALYTICAL STUDY". Study focuses on arbitration in the event of the violation of Bilateral Investment Treaties. The area centers around the procedural and substantive principles of international law apart from the domestic law of India regarding the violation of commercial laws pertaining to Securities law, Stock Exchanges malpractices, Competition Law, Foreign exchange management acts etc.,
Co-ordinator of 1st SEM, 2021-Section 3
Legal Methods & Reasoning
Competition & IPR Laws"
Women Studies etc.,"
- 2018 November, Law College, Delhi University- Paper Presentation in National Conference on Insolvency Code, 2016.
- 2018 May Commerce Department, AMU- Paper Presentation in National Conference on The Spirit of Co-operative Federalism- GST.
- 2018 August Commerce Department, AMU- Publication on GST in Cambridge Publications.
- 2018 February Law Department, AMU- Paper Publication in AMU Law Journal on Armed Conflicts in South East Asia.
- 2014 January SIA College Mumbai- Paper presentation and Publication in National Conference on opportunities for women in contemporary era published as ""Her role in the administration of India"".
- 2013 November, Nirma University Ahmedabad- Paper presentation and publication in International Conference on ""Climate Justice published as Climate Justice & Initiatives taken by the Nation""