Dr. Mohammed Sameeruddin Khan
Professor and Dean School of CSE and IS
A dynamic and versatile personality with 28 years of experience in the technical education domain. He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engg. Instrumental in building the institutes from ground zero to the eminence level
He is a passionate Didactic Leader with a combined mindset of a teacher and an entrepreneur. He believes in servant leadership, which he has preached and practiced all these years. He is not only passionate to teach the students but equally excited and enthusiastic about educating the current generation of teachers to adopt modern pedagogy for inculcating a better teaching and learning process in academia.
He was a custodian of the following initiatives:
• Resource center for spoken tutorial & FOSS – IIT Bombay, an MHRD project.
• Remote training center of IIT – Bombay and IIT Kharagpur, an MHRD project. Got grants worth 35 lakhs.
• Research & Development Centre – IIT Bombay, got grants to the tune of 4.8 lakhs, for an MHRD project
He is also the recipient of several prestigious awards namely:
• APJ Kalaam Excellence award – Presented by Mothers Foundation in association with Govt. of Telangana State
• Teaching Excellence Award – Presented by the Indo-global Education Summit 2013 in association with Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, The Indus Foundation, USA, and FAPCCI, Andhra Pradesh
• Eminent Educationist – Presented by The Indus Foundation Inc. New Jersey U.S.A in association with TV9 and OMICS International
He is also a well-accomplished researcher with several national and international publications and articles and has brought several collaborations with reputed organizations across the world.