PU/DR/Admission/2021/016 September 29, 2021
Warm Greetings from Presidency University!
We thank all the students who are provisionally admitted to various UG/PG Programs in our University for the academic year 2021-22. Since the marks / grades as per the qualifying examination need to be verified to establish eligibility of admission in various programs, the students are hereby instructed to submit the Original Certificates / Mark Sheets of their qualifying examination and other relevant documents (as per list attached with this letter) at the office of the Registrar (University Campus) latest by October 4, 2021. You are also hereby informed to upload the documents / certificates by visiting the University website and do online uploading under student login.
If you are unable to visit the campus physically to submit the Original Certificates / Documents before the stipulated date as above, the documents could be sent through Courier (Blue Dart / DTDC only) to the address as given below:
Ittagalpura, Rajanakunte, Yelahanka,
PH : 080-23093500
Please go through the attached list carefully and ensure that all the documents / certificates are submitted on or before stipulated date and an acknowledgement obtained from the office. The office of the Registrar will be functioning on all working days from 09:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
List of Documents / Certificates to be submitted:
1. Mark Sheet – Grade X (Original with 4 self attested copies)
2. Mark Sheet – Grade XII / PUC (Original with 4 self attested copies)
3. All semester mark sheets – Degree / Provisional Degree Certificates, Consolidated mark Sheet (Original with 4 Self Attested copies) – Applicable for PG programs
4. Transfer Certificate (Original with 4 self attested copies)
5. Migration Certificate (Optional) (Original with 4 self attested copies)
6. Study & Conduct Certificate (Original with 4 self attested copies)
7. Income / Caste Certificate (If Applicable) (Original with 4 copies)
8. Aadhar Card (4 self attested copies)
9. Identity and Address Proof – Voter ID / Passport / Driving License (4 self attested copies)
10. Stamp Size & Passport Size Photographs (4 copies each)
11. Identity Card (For the wards of J&K / North East Migrants, NRI, SAARC and Foreign issued by the concerned Deputy Commissioner / Resident Commissioner (4 self attested copies)
Note: Student should mention their application number and full name as per 10th Marksheet. The admitted student should carry with them print out of their application form, fee receipts and admission letter sent by the University (PADM) while reporting to University.
Encl : List of Documents / certificates to be submitted.
Encl : Signed copy.