PU/DR/Admission/2021/011 September 13, 2021
Subject: Submission of Original Documents / Certificates required by
Warm Greetings from Presidency University!
We thank all the Students who are provisionally admitted to various Under Graduate Programs in our University for the academic year 2021-22. Since the eligibility as per qualifying examination marks / grades secured for admission in various courses has to be verified by the University administration, the students are hereby instructed to submit the original certificates/mark sheets of their qualifying examination and other relevant documents (as per list attached with this letter) at the office of the Registrar (University Campus) latest by 15th September 2021. You are also hereby informed to upload the documents / certificates by visiting the University website and do online uploading under student login.
If you are unable to visit the campus physically to submit the Original Certificates / Documents before the stipulated date as above, the documents could be sent through Courier (Blue dart / DTDC only) to the address as given below :
ITTAGALPURA, RAJANAKUNTE, YELAHANKA
BENGALURU 560064 (PH: 080-23093500)
Please go through the attached list carefully and ensure that all the documents / certificates are submitted on or before stipulated date and an acknowledgement obtained from the office. The office of the Registrar will be functioning on all working days from 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM.
Encl . List of documents / certificates to be submitted
List of documents / certificates to be submitted:
- Application Form (1 Copy)
2.Provisional Admission Letter (PADM) (1 Copy)
- Mark Sheet – Grade X (Original with 4 self attested copies)
- Mark Sheet – Grade XII / PUC (Original with 4 self attested copies)
- Transfer Certificate (Original with 4 self attested copies)
- Migration Certificate (Optional) (Original with 4 self attested copies)
- Study & Conduct Certificate (Original with 4 self attested copies)
- Income / Caste Certificate (if applicable) (Original with 4 copies)
- Aadhar Card (4 self-attested copies)
- Identity & Address Proof – Voter ID / Passport / Driving License (4 self attested copies)
- Stamp size & Passport size Photographs (4 copies each)
- Identity Card (For the Wards of J & K / North East Migrants, NRI, SAARC & FOREIGN issued by the concerned Deputy Commissioner / Resident Commissioner (4 self attested copies)