The Indian Banking Industry has also witnessed rapid growth in the last many years and is now poised for a quantum leap in the coming decade, with the growing Indian economy. To reinforce this inertia, there is demand for a new generation of bankers, who will have to possess strong analytical and managerial skills in the sphere of banking. The unique two-year curriculum is integrated with the banking industry. The design and structure of this Program focuses on providing a high degree of industry exposure for the students, through interfacing with experts from the financial domain and banking industry.
- Dynamic Industry-Integrated Course Structure and Curriculum
- Contemporary, Relevant and Progressive Pedagogy and Curriculum Compatible with Global Requirements.
- Reinforced Teaching-Learning Practices emphasizing – Experiential approach to Knowledge Transfer, Case Study and Brain Storming Sessions on Academic subjects.
- Focused Co- Curricular Development through Seminar Series, Guest Lectures from Eminent Personalities, Skill Enhancement Programs [SEP] and Soft Skill Development.
- Extra curricular activities like Industrial visits, Literary Club, Social Outreach, Management Club and Newsletter Editorial.
- A Finishing School Approach to Overall Development of the Student.
Industrial Practice [IP]
- Monitored Internship of 2 months, post First Year, Reinforced with a 4-months Stipendiary industrial
- Envisages Guest Lectures on emerging Aspects of Business and industry.
- Under the aegis of the Industry-Interface Program, Management Development Programs, Executive Development Programs,Panel discussions driven by industry doyens and the academic stalwarts will be conducted to make students Industry-Worthy.
- Industrial Practice is a Pre Placement Exercise aimed at providing the students with a hands-on experience, making them industry ready.